Wednesday 15 August 2012

Where's My Motivation?

So.. hey everybody. How's it going? Long time no see.

Sorry for the absence but I've been busy. Like the shitty parent who heads to fort mac for a "couple of months" to get some extra cash and comes back two years later in his Dodge Ram 3500, an annoying Albertan accent and a couple shitty tribal tattoos that tell everyone he's a "warrior".

I know. I would hate that parent too.

But alas, I haven't forgotten about this blog, or the readers, however few or far between you may be.

I have been busy. I had my trip to Ottawa in July. That was a blast. Highly recommended place to travel and if you like music then you definitely want to visit during Bluesfest.

After Ottawa I was a little preoccupied with getting stuff packed up and ready to move into the new spot. That's been going pretty great so far.

Since I've moved in I've been busy getting all settled in of course. A little bit of painting. A little bit of fence building. Various other things as well. So that's been keeping me occupied.

But on top of all that I could have definitely fit some time in for a blog post or two. But I still haven't. Why? Mostly because I've had a huge writers block kinda thing going on.

But rest assured, I feel like I may be getting over it. This is just a little post to let you all know I'm still doing this and haven't written it off quite yet. I'm still thinking about the film stuff but have slowed down a bit. Bills and things come first and until I'm squared up with those things I don't plan on doing any school. When and if that does happen I'm pretty sure I'd be choosing the Toronto Film School. In between now and then though I'm hoping to pick up a good camera at some point and some good video editing software and work on making some small videos. See how that stuff works out.

But that's enough for now. I'm getting a little hangry. I'll be back within the next couple of weeks with some real blog posts. Not this shitty filler stuff.

Later peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment