Saturday 9 June 2012

In The Meantime...

I feel like I need to begin every blog post I start with the word "So". I have no idea why. As soon as I start a new post that's how I start typing. It's rather damn annoying.

Ah-ha! Way to solve that problem Roger!

*pats myself on the back*


So... just putting together a quick post to keep everybody's interest. 

I've got a few posts I'm working on that I'm actually putting a little bit of backbone into. Some research online and getting together some videos and whatnot. One of those will probably be up sometime within the next couple of weeks. I've got a busy month of July coming up so I'm hoping to get a few in before then so I won't feel too bad when I neglect you all for a month of GT's(good times).

Tickets for opening night of The Dark Knight Rises go on sale Monday. Yes. The movie is over a month away and I'm psyching myself up for this already. I'm sure between now and then I'll watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight twice. That's the way I do.

Also going to be venturing to my first ever Newfoundland Nickelfest in two weeks time. Going to be taking in some independent film-making on the 19th and 22nd with ma good friend Mr. Ryan Collins. I'm very excited about this and hopefully I'll learn something along the way. Maybe even get to rub elbows with some of NL's finest(I don't know why they are so maybe I'll find that out too).

My July is going to occupied by two amazing(guaranteed foreshadowing) weeks in our nations great capitol of Ottawa with my buddy Mr. Mark Drover. I have driven across the country 3 times now and I have never visited so this is sorely overdue. 

While there we'll be visiting a long lost co-worker(Mr. Adam Crossman) and my former roommate(Mr. Zachary Bartlett) and having so many GT's I may have a GTOD(good times over dose). If that's even possible. Also going to be attending parts of the two week long Bluesfest music festival, which is oddly enough, featuring very little blues. And of course there will be the typical sight seeing and just plain enjoying normal summer weather(warm, not foggy/raining). I'm also going to finally try this magical "Beaver Tail" snack I've heard so much about. I have little faith it's going to be able to live up to it's hype as I've been led to believe that biting into one of these is similar in taste and enjoyment to biting into pure godliness.

Then once I'm back in St. John's the rest of my July is going to be filled with Batman and Breaking Bad goodness and moving out of downtown St. John's and into Mark's new house with his lovely fiance and some other guy we work with.

So that's all. Thanks again for stopping by. And since this post was probably a waste of your time as it didn't offer much substantial information about anything important I give you this:



Yeah you can't un-see that. ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment